Friday, September 17, 2010

Er..Raya Anyone?

It's already a week since raya but I never had a chance to properly wish all of you a Selamat Hari Raya. Well, you know me, the same old, lame excuse. Hehe :)
Btw, 
SELAMAT HARI RAYA ALDILFITRI TO ALL MUSLIMS

For the sake of updating my blog, I guess a hari raya post is ok right? My hari raya is a great one. Meeting with whole extended family after not seeing them in a while is a bliss. Catch up with each other. Oh I love it to bits.

Raya preparation for this year was so-so. I even settled almost everything on raya morning including clean up the house, took out the cookies and all. Nothing much on 1st day of Syawal except went to both grandparents houses and mingle with cousins. We held an open house on 2nd day for my mum's side and on 3rd day for my dad's side. Open house in two days in a row, home-made foods, clean up before and after - well you know the end result - EXTREMELY EXHAUSTED! (tuan rumah pon muka macam tak mandi sebab penat melampau). Tambah pulak dengan sedara orang yang tak reti jaga hati orang, rase nak meroyan pon ade. Ala-ala kuman diseberang nampak tapi sebesar-besar gajah depan mata tak nampak pulak. gitu!. Pesanan khidmat masyarakat percuma: if you don't have anything nice to say, please keep your mouth shut!. Biasa ler, makcik-makcik kalau tak bossy tak sah! heh!

Other than that, our raya was pretty routine. Went to relatives, got some duit raya (yes, I still got it although the amount is not as much as previous year :p ) , eat all the unhealthy but yummy foods and went to best friend wedding (yes, wedding is routine when raya). Too bad we didn't snap much pictures this year. 

Random pictures :)










P/s: pesanan masyarakat ke-2: Dapat banyaaaaaaaaakkkk sangat 'nasihat', perlian, teguran, and I don't need it anymore. Tolong la jangan nak melemahkan semangat yang memang tak berapa ada ni. Thank you very much!

0 comments: