Tuesday, February 16, 2010

25 and Counting..

I turn 25 today @__@. 

Oh boy, I can't believe myself that I am officially hit 25 years old. This morning I had emotional breakdown thinking about my age ( it's so stupid! haha ). I want to be 20 forever. Nevermind, I will always young at heart. =)

Thank you my friends, you-know-who-you-are!! For the thoughts and wishes through sms-es and facebook, I am so moves by all of you. Special thank you and loves to my family and sisters, Nad and Ijah. Thank you for making my day even better. No words can describe how I feel right now, being love by all of you. =) Oh now I feel like I'm giving Grammy award speech. hahaha..

 
3 in 1 - Disember baby, January baby, February baby

Sec*ret Reci*pe is so dissappointing. Although the taste is still good but the decoration is not worth the money.Anyhow, I'm still appreciate it, no worries ya sis. I just feel bad your money went to something like this.

someone getting excited with the cake =)

Happy birthday to myself, hoping this year will bring more happiness, loves and prosperity. No more childish act please haha. Btw, I am excited for tomorrow! Hihihi...
Toodles everyone~

0 comments: