Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Gotcha!!

This is what I found this morning while browsing through my facebook. I can't stop smiling everytime I read these. So, I thought of print screen and upload it here. Most of you might not understand because they talked with their own weird language (sometimes). Both are my younger sisters, arguing about which one of them that my mom love the most and how much they hate being far from home. I used to felt that way when I was undergrad. Always homesick and felt alone. I also used to watch movies, TV series and Korean dramas although assignments were piling up and tests were around the corner (crazy haha!). Oh, I miss these moments.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ahhh. homesick. sampai skrg dah berthn2 duduk jauh pon masih terasa. huhu

tiey said...

yup...mmg sll homesick as if xpenah dok jauh kan?

maybe sbb kat rumah ni mmg best, stress free...

nAdiEy said...

weyh2, aku tukar doh link blog aku.....heeee